Sunday, August 5, 2007

Pricida Task One

My name is Pricida and I am Tongan. English is my second language and sometimes I didn’t pay attention to the tenses and work all over the place. I made a lot of error in grammar which is the weak part of my learning. In Tonga the way we pronounce our own words is very hard compare to any other nationality and the meaning is different when we translate it to English

I find it hard to understand English when it comes to use linking words, grammar and also tenses. Because English is my second language I have tried my best to understand it and also learn how to pronounce it properly. I am more likely to use the slang before than proper English which is very important for me to start using proper English to improve that area. Any way no matter what I try my best to prove to my-self that I can do it.

Last Semester I done level two in English and I learn a lot from there which is not at the level that I really want it to be but I am happy that I am doing further study so I can learn more.

No comments: